Skype
mottis86

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

That was epic

That's all there needs to be said. Here, I'll say it again. With an emoticon this time. That was Epic O_O

I wish I had the patience to animate electrocution effects like that. That would've come in handy while making Bk5 ;)

Good work as always bro. can't wait for the next one <3

Krinkels responds:

Means a lot, man! Thanks!

Smoke's Rude Awakening Smoke's Rude Awakening

Nice!

It was funny, and the animations were smooth. Nice work overall :)
(Gotta say i don't really like the idea of Smoke, or any BK character talking, but hey I'm not complaining, keep up the good work ^^)

Avojaifnot responds:

I doubt if I can create something like this again. One day I'll start making Flash again.

Ninja Nan :teaser: Ninja Nan :teaser:

Funny stuff

Haha some pretty funny shit right there.
At the part where you see her silhoutte on the rooftops it almost looks like she jumps, makes a flip and lands on her head. xD

n-nnnn responds:

o yeh it does look like that.
huh the mottis, creator of bunnykill giving me an 8,
THANKS!!

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Wow.

Duuude that was epic. Only bad thing about it was that it had to end. And to a cliffhanger nonetheless. Oh well. At least I can always watch it again. =D

Damn good job. Keep it up man.

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

Plain awesome.

Holy crap that was friggin beautiful. I especially loved the Chainsaw part. The guy who tried to run away but got chainsawed was hilarious.
You still remain as the god of action flash movies.

Too bad my comp has some trouble handling the high fps. The action slows down when the bodies start to pile up.
Oh well it's no biggie. 10 and 5 from me.
Keep 'em coming.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
Krinkels responds:

Yeah, the next one I gotta look up some cpu saving techniques. But thank you sir! Thank you very much!

Modest 2 Modest 2

Slight dissapointment

When i saw the movie pic, i though this might actually be something special, something that would get to the all time top list. but i was dissapointed. Dont take that wrong, its really awesome, just not as awesome i expected. Heres few things you need to fix in my opiníon...
1)make the fights a bit more interesting. Add some new little things in every scene, like weapons. It got boring to see him go trough enemies with the same moves over and over again.
2)Speed up the animation. You have skills there, but i think you really should make it a little faster-paced.
3)blood. Even a little bit. ...Plese?
4)The enemies didnt do shit when they saw the hero, ok well maybe they did in the beginning but towards the end they got more and more stupid and i almost yelled to them: kick! no dont just stand there while he... POW! oh shit, nevermind..."
5)Sounds. come on how you can do an action flash with this kinda quality and not add sounds?!?! ...seriously.
6)Change the music. IM not saying its bad (but not good either) it just didnt fit. thats it

Its a freking good movie in the end. I loooove that style of sticks. Thats why i got so hi hopes when i saw the pic. Anyways keep doing this. If you fixed the problems i mentioned this would earn its place as one of my favourites.

ReZTeR responds:

Nice to see somebody being constructive when making comments. You told me what you thought of my movie, the parts you liek and the parts you didnt. This is how all reviews should be.

1. I noticed that and when I look back, I'm like "why did I do that again?".

2. Sometimes I think my animations are too fast.

3. There certainly will be blood in the third one I'm working on now, will be out in about a week or two, maybe.

4. Another thing looking back now that I'm like "I could have done a lot more there" and if it was somebody elses anim I would probably notice that too.

5. I don't like using sounds because I can never find the right sounds and I can't exactly record my own. I dont have a mic and I wouldnt even know how to make the actual SOUNDS.

6. Rahwr.

homework is fun homework is fun

Damn nice!

The graphics were awesome, the voices were crystal clear so even i heard what they were saying. The only thing i want to complain about, (as i always do) was the lenght. I know its not that easy to start to make it longer from that, but still... Seeing such good quality movie end too soon is always bad. If it were longer, i would have given you 10.
The jokes werent as funny as they could have been. I only laughed once i think. But it didnt get boring either at any point. One hell of a movie! Nice work. I havent checked your previous work yet, but now i will for sure.

Super Mario's Supernova Super Mario's Supernova

yeah good joke there...

That was pretty pointless, i got the joke but it was so easy to guess from the authors comments already... since it was the only thing this movie was based on, i cant call it even a decent movie. sorry.

Kai assault Kai assault

Hey! wheres the kill counter...?

Niiiice. You did really good with this! the characters looked a little bit different than in the actual madness series (smaller bodies in this one) but everything else is just as good as in the madness itself. The only thing i could complain about is the length. Ended way too soon. The music was... not good nor bad.

Overall, Awesome, if you had made it longer, i would have given you a 8 or 9.

Voted 4.

Eskimoshmo responds:

Thanks dude, your review means alot.

made it this morning... made it this morning...

Pretty nice...

...for a movie's intro. but since NG portal is not meant for those, i gotta give it a low score. sorry pal. But i must say it was really well drawn and animated. Maybe a little bit too long for an intro tho...:\
Now if you could put that into some movie of yours that would be great.
I'll be waiting